Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Adam Hardy <ah...@cyberspaceroad.com> on 2003/10/15 17:12:33 UTC

Re: IMPORTANT: & how to tell

Perhaps we can work out a coding system like geekcode or whatever it was
so that we can prefix every message title in a more community-friendly way:

[I3F99D++++] internationalize blah blah blah

where
I = interesting for others from 0 - 5
F = frustration level of author: number of times have banged head
against wall from 0 ... n
D = closeness to death if author doesn't get this issue solved: from +
to +++++

etc

--
struts 1.1 + tomcat 5.0.12 + java 1.4.2