Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jay Packard <pa...@rcf.rhic.bnl.gov> on 2007/04/27 20:58:19 UTC

maven-changelog-plugin

The maven-changelog-plugin is not working for me.  I'm I allowed to have
an https url in <scm><connection>?  Can you point me to any other
documentation that might help me get this working?

Jay

Re: maven-changelog-plugin

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
Jay Packard wrote:
> The maven-changelog-plugin is not working for me.  I'm I allowed to have
> an https url in <scm><connection>?  Can you point me to any other
> documentation that might help me get this working?
>
> Jay

You can find the documentation for the plugin here:
   http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-changelog-plugin/

Also, have a look at the pom.xml for the plugin itself:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/plugins/tags/maven-changelog-plugin-2.0/pom.xml

The plugin has an https scm connection.

--
Dennis Lundberg