Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Marcelo Barbudas <no...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/07 17:33:18 UTC

[users@httpd] request failed: error reading the headers

Hi!

In my httpd error log I can see entries like:
"request failed: error reading the headers"

Because of the nature of the project it's important that I learn what
requests can not be parsed.
I could grep the access log depending on the error log, that seems ugly
though.

Is there a way to tell Apache to show detailed information about these
errors (including the request uri) in the error.log file?

--
Cheers,
M.