Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Andreas Probst <an...@gmx.net> on 2004/07/15 13:20:16 UTC

Objects are cloned before put into cache

Hi Slide developers,

I wonder why the ObjectNodes are cloned before they are put into the cache
in StandardStore. Could someone please explain this?

Thanks a lot.

Andreas

Re: Objects are cloned before put into cache

Posted by Oliver Zeigermann <oz...@c1-fse.de>.
Hmmm, I remember we abandoned StandardStore because of the broken
transaction control of the cache. So, maybe you are right. In this case
I simply can not help.

Sorry,

Oliver

Posted by Andreas Probst <an...@gmx.net>.