Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by "Finckler, Christian" <Ch...@ottogroup.com> on 2012/04/12 16:00:59 UTC

working websocket-client in java

Hello,
I manage to configure the chat websocket servlet in tomcat and tried to call in with a java client.
As websocket-library I tried jwebsocket(http://jwebsocket.org/) and weberknecht(http://code.google.com/p/weberknecht/)

But both have connection problems. In both cases the server said, the request is syntactically incorrect.

Perhaps somebody of you already has a working javaclient implementation for testing purposes and could give me the code for trying out.

Thank you,
Christian

Re: AW: working websocket-client in java

Posted by Jeanfrancois Arcand <jf...@gmail.com>.
Salut,

try AHC: https://github.com/sonatype/async-http-client

A+