Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Eulogio Robles <eu...@mi.cl> on 2003/07/01 05:12:44 UTC

Jetspeed from Apache/Tomcat

I'm beginning some tests with Jetspeed. Howver, we must use Apache as
web server, and Jetspeed does not work. I made an Alias to map /jetspeed
to the uncompressed Jetspeed directory, amd I get the splash screen.
However, when I login or try to display any other screen, I get an
Apache "Not Found" page. It seems I should map /jetspeed/portal also,
but I'm clueless about the destination. What should I do? I did not find
any  pointer on any FAQ or doc.

Thanks,

Eulogio Robles

(Sorry if I am on the wrong list, but *please* do not make me subscribe
on yet *another* mailing list :-)