Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by Arjan Eriks <er...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/21 09:59:56 UTC

Shameless self plug - Cloudstack blog

ignore if you do not like it, or regard it as spam.

I have written a blog post on where we stand as SBP. Hope you like it.
https://www.cupfighter.net/2015/04/state-of-the-cloud

Regards,

Arjan

Re: Shameless self plug - Cloudstack blog

Posted by Madan Ganesh Velayudham <ma...@actonmagic.com>.
Love it! Congratulations Arjan & Schuberg for the great blog.

CloudStack rocks!

Cheers,
Madan

--
Madan Ganesh Velayudham
Founder & CEO

Posted by Kristoffer Sheather <kr...@cloudcentral.com.au>.
Most Excellent Work.

Posted by Karen Vuong <ka...@citrix.com>.
Awesome work, Arjan! Congratulations on the new hire – I would love to meet him in the Bay Area ☺

Karen