Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Andreas Vouzikis <av...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/24 17:12:40 UTC

Translation in Greek

Hi,

my name is Andreas Vouzikis, my profession is Mechanical engineer.
I am a quite experienced user of office applications, especially excel
and calc , and I believe I have a good level of language manipulation.
I have been translating , hope succesfuly, some electrical drafting
program in the past.
I have explored and appreciate a lot Microsoft's translations in Greek
witch I find very professional
and also widely spread in Greece, so I think it's a good reference.(I
hope you don't have a problem with that)

My will is to give back a small portion of what  I and all users get
with open office.

Thanks

A. Vouzikis

Re: Translation in Greek

Posted by Christos Stefanidis <xs...@gmail.com>.
Andreas your help is always welcome, as Andrea told you the focus is now on
help files.

Any Greek volunteer should consider this comment: http://goo.gl/ZjCYC3

*Χρήστος Στεφανίδης
www.stefanidis.info