Posted to log4net-user@logging.apache.org by "Rawat, Rajani" <RR...@awtxglobal.com> on 2006/11/09 08:28:56 UTC

Need Help

This is the line what I got from your site.

In addition to its use in the development cycle, a sufficiently rich
logging package can also be viewed as an auditing tool.

Actually my need is that whenever user doing manipulation in application
that information should save into a different table having fields
USERNAME, STATEMENT (like insert, Update, Delete), DATE AND TIME rather
then original table. IS this possible with using LOG4NET.

Please Reply as soon as possible.

Regards,

Rajani Rawat