Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Marco Tedone <mt...@jemos.org> on 2003/05/09 21:38:15 UTC

More than one element in a Mailet

Hi, I would like to build a Mailet with the following structure:

<mailet ....>
  <user />
  <maxSize />
  <user />
  <maxSize />
        .
        .
   <user />
   <maxSize />
</mailet

How could I implement the GenericMailet.getInitParameter(String) so to have
the list of user to process? Shall I use the
GenericMailet.getInitParameterNames(), what does a getInitParameter("user")
would return when iterating on the Iterator? The first value? The last
value? An Exception?

I would like to implement something similar to the <servernames> element in
the config.xml file, where more than one <servername> element can be
specified.

Regards,

Marco

Re: More than one element in a Mailet

Posted by Carlos Cortés del Valle <cc...@redauto.com>.
Hi,

I think a possible solution for this question would be if you write tokens
of users and maxSize (as SenderIs matcher).

So, you have:

<mailet...>
    <user>userA;userB;userC...</user>
    <maxSize>sizeA;sizeB;sizeC...</maxSize>
</mailet>

Regards,
Carlos

RE: More than one element in a Mailet

Posted by Marco Tedone <mt...@jemos.org>.
What I could do is to create a properties file with user/maxSize
couples. Is it SAR-INF something like WEB-INF in web applications? I
mean, shall I put my userStorage.properties under SAR-INF folder to
access it immediately? Or shall it go in the jar containing my mailet.

Marco

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.