Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/14 20:22:51 UTC

{VOTE] Release Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ 1.6.1

Hello

This is a call for a vote on the release of Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ v1.6.1

New in this release:

* Improved Discovery Transport and Agent API
* Added new HTTP based discovery agent.
* Minor bug fixes and stability improvements.

The binaries and source bundles for the Release Candidate can be found
here:
http://people.apache.org/~tabish/nms-1.6.0

The Wiki Page for this release is here:
http://activemq.apache.org/nms/apachenmsactivemq-v161.html

The list of issues resolved is here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311201&version=12324792

Please cast your votes (the vote will be open for 72 hrs):

[ ] +1 Release the source as Apache NMS.ActiveMQ v1.6.1

Here's my +1

Regards

--
Tim Bish
Sr Software Engineer | RedHat Inc.

Re: {VOTE] Release Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ 1.6.1

Posted by Jim Gomes <e....@gmail.com>.
Found the problem on my end. Tim pointed out that I was use a stale
repository for building ActiveMQ 5.9 SNAPSHOT.  After installing the latest
RC 2 version, the unit tests pass with OpenWire 10.

Tim, go ahead and redo the release vote.  Thanks for your help, and sorry
for the trouble.

Posted by Jim Gomes <e....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jim Gomes <e....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jim Gomes <e....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jim Gomes <e....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jim Gomes <e....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jim Gomes <e....@gmail.com>.
-1

{CANCEL}{VOTE] Release Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ 1.6.1

Posted by "tabish121@gmail.com" <ta...@gmail.com>.
Going to cancel this vote and reopen when Jim confirms the state on his end.