Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by mqaiserm <Qa...@revolution.com> on 2006/05/04 18:30:01 UTC

rmiPort

I am using servicemix 3.1 M1 version and specifying rmiPort in servicmix.xml
, but its starting on default 1099 port. Any idea ?

I want to start it on different port.
Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: rmiPort

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
See http://servicemix.org/Configuration.
The latest snapshots use an external configuration (in the conf/ dir)
to create the rmi registry.
Btw, M1 has never been officially released.

Guillaume