Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Maceira, Joseph" <jm...@spherix.com> on 2002/02/27 22:43:27 UTC

Current Anonymous Users

Is there a real-time monotoring tool for Linux that I can use to see
statistics such as 'current anonymous users'?

This is but a small part of a large plan to get Linux into my
orginization...

Re: Current Anonymous Users

Posted by Martin Haase-Thomas <mh...@meome-ag.de>.
I'm not sure because it's a new tool to me, too. but maybe ngrep serves
what you need.

Maceira, Joseph wrote:

>Is there a real-time monotoring tool for Linux that I can use to see
>statistics such as 'current anonymous users'?
>
>This is but a small part of a large plan to get Linux into my
>orginization...

                   http://www.meome.de
Martin Haase-Thomas         |       Tel.: 030 43730-558
meOme AG                    |       Fax.: 030 43730-555
Software Development        |           mht@meome-ag.de