Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by "Leland Corso Sr." <lc...@jbs-systems.net> on 2016/04/18 21:38:20 UTC

Testing Openmeetings 3.1.1

In testing Openmettings 3.1.1 on Ubuntu 14.04, uploading a file to the
whiteboard presents this error.

File types tried. xlsx, pdf, and jpeg.
[IOErrorEvent type="ioError" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2
text="Error #2032"]

I since it wont convert files I'm assuming it has something to do with
jodconverter-core-3.0-beta-4.

Any guidance you can provide would be greatly appreciated.
--
*Leland Corso Sr.
*

Re: Testing Openmeetings 3.1.1