Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Di Maio Guido <Gu...@TILAB.COM> on 2001/09/27 15:58:52 UTC

Java 2 WSDL

Hi,
I'm having problems with this issue...
I succesfully deployed a java interface with Apache-Soap toolkit. It
perfectly works with a suitable client which uses Apache Soap libraies
too.
Now I' trying to create a web service and I need to create the WSDL
file.
The problem is one method of the interface returns a
javax.activation.DataHandler object.
Such a class has a Serializer/Deserialize for the Apache-toolkit.
How can I automatically create the WSDL file for such an interface ?
The involved metod is:
	public DataHandler audioPreview (String text, String
phoneticModel, String dictionary)

Thank a lot.

Guido