Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Zmitko, Jan" <Ja...@Dresdner-Bank.com> on 2003/04/02 13:05:20 UTC

block-container - content is not shown

Hello,

I´ll to indent our Logo in the PDF more to the left side than the remain
content. I get the tip to solve it with block-container. My Stylesheet shows
as follows:  block-container absolute-position="absolute" top="1.0cm"
left="1.0cm"

My Problem now is that nothing is shown. I´ve read under
http://xml.apache.org/fop/compliance.html that block-container is partial
supported. I use FOP0.20.5rc2.

Can someone help me(jeremias, you :-)).

Best Regards

Jan Zmitko

Re: block-container - content is not shown

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@greenmail.ch>.
See the attached XSL-FO file for a working example.

On 02.04.2003 13:05:20 Zmitko, Jan wrote:
> I�ll to indent our Logo in the PDF more to the left side than the remain
> content. I get the tip to solve it with block-container. My Stylesheet shows
> as follows:  block-container absolute-position="absolute" top="1.0cm"
> left="1.0cm"
>
> My Problem now is that nothing is shown. I�ve read under
> http://xml.apache.org/fop/compliance.html that block-container is partial
> supported. I use FOP0.20.5rc2.
>
> Can someone help me(jeremias, you :-)).

:-)