Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Todd Burdeinei <tb...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/20 00:14:55 UTC

Cart empty after login

Hello All,
I'm seeing a problem in ofbiz where the cart empties instantly after login.
Has anyone else seen this?
Many thanks
Todd

--
Todd Burdeinei
Web Developer

Re: Cart empty after login

Posted by Brajesh Patel <br...@gmail.com>.
Hi Todd Burdeinei,
Please provide the steps for this, that is helpful for us.
---
Thanks and Regards
Brajesh Patel

Re: Cart empty after login

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Re: Cart empty after login

Posted by Todd Burdeinei <tb...@gmail.com>.

Re: Cart empty after login

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Re: Cart empty after login

Re: Cart empty after login

Posted by Sumit Pandit <su...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hello friend,

Are you able to reproduce it on your localhost ?

--
Thanks
Sumit Pandit