Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by "Gao, Jian-Min (David, ES-BEST-Shore-Services-China-SH)" <ji...@hp.com> on 2011/10/28 10:34:28 UTC

how to write my own authentication

Hi list,

I would like to write a custom authentication module, but I don't know where to start with. Do I need to extend class AbstractLoginModule? I didn't find any information quite useful on jspwiki.org.

Best Regards,
David Gao

Re: how to write my own authentication

Posted by Andrew Jaquith <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi David,

The AbstractLoginModule is a good place to start. You might want to
look at the other LoginModules in that package for inspiration.

Andrew

Posted by "Gao, Jian-Min (David, ES-BEST-Shore-Services-China-SH)" <ji...@hp.com>.
Hi Harry,

Posted by Harry Metske <ha...@gmail.com>.