Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "F. Da Costa Gomez" <dc...@fixed.com> on 2003/04/02 00:21:37 UTC

Component ref: InsertBody instead of RenderBody

Hi,

In backing up through the reference & tutorial again I came across the
RenderBody description.
It hads the following line in there

...Components which have HTML templates and can wrap other elements should
include exactly one InsertBody component in their template. ...

Should InsertBody not read RenderBody instead?

Its not critical but maybe worth of a small Post-It note for when the file
is edited again.

RE: Component ref: InsertBody instead of RenderBody

Posted by "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hl...@attbi.com>.
Please add a bug in BugZilla.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship