Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org> on 2013/09/09 13:17:02 UTC

JenaDriver (documentation - not critical)

Rob,

I came across this in org.apache.jena.jdbc.JenaDriver

javadoc:

* All Jena JDBC drivers are expected to have connection URLs which start
with
  * the following:
  * </p>
  *
  * <pre>
  * jena:jdbc:foo:
  * </pre>
  * <p>
  * The {@code jena:jdbc:} portion is the common prefix for all Jena JDBC
  * drivers, the {@code foo:} portion is an implementation specific
prefix. Each
  * Jena JDBC driver will have a different {@code foo:} prefix chosen
such that
  * it appropriately identifies at a glance the type of the underlying RDF
  * database.

but the code itself says:

public static final String DRIVER_PREFIX = "jdbc:jena:";

The rest of the code seems to agree with the constant.

I have changed the javadoc.

	Andy

Re: JenaDriver (documentation - not critical)

Posted by Rob Vesse <rv...@yarcdata.com>.
Typo on my part, thanks for the fix

Rob