Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by ant elder <an...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/12 11:57:39 UTC

New validation warning message today

Running tests today i run get a new warning on the console:

12-Aug-2009 10:54:52
org.apache.tuscany.sca.contribution.processor.DefaultValidatingXMLInputFactory
[Extension points definitions] (PrivilegedActionException)
WARNING: PrivilegedActionException occured due to :
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: cos-nonambig:
"http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/opencsa/sca/200903":implementation and
WC[##other:"http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/opencsa/sca/200903"] (or
elements from their substitution group) violate "Unique Particle
Attribution". During validation against this schema, ambiguity would
be created for those two particles.

its just a warning so doesnt break anything, but i don't think i was
seeing this yesterday so i guess its due to a recent change.

   ...ant

Re: New validation warning message today

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.
On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 3:38 PM, Simon Laws<si...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> I note that all of the extension elements that have just had a
> substitution group added now won't validate.
>
> tuscany-sca-1.1-binding-dwr.xsd
> tuscany-sca-1.1-binding-http.xsd
> tuscany-sca-1.1-binding-jsonrpc.xsd
> tuscany-sca-1.1-binding-rmi.xsd
> tuscany-sca-1.1-implementation-osgi.xsd
>
> Don't precisely know why yet.
>
> Simon

Just noticed that Raymond posted to the OASIS assembly list on this.

Simon

Re: New validation warning message today

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.
r803291 made changes to

sca-policy-1.1-intents-definitions-cd02.xml
tuscany-sca-1.1-binding-dwr.xsd
tuscany-sca-1.1-binding-http.xsd
tuscany-sca-1.1-binding-jsonrpc.xsd
tuscany-sca-1.1-binding-rmi.xsd
tuscany-sca-1.1-implementation-osgi.xsd

My money would be on one of those. In particular this error is being
reported when then the definitions are being read from the Tuscany
extensions. So suspicion seems to fall on the
sca-policy-1.1-intents-definitions-cd02.xml change but I'm just
updating.

Simon

Re: New validation warning message today

Posted by ant elder <an...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 11:05 AM, Simon Laws<si...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 10:57 AM, ant elder<an...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Running tests today i run get a new warning on the console:
>>
>> 12-Aug-2009 10:54:52
>> org.apache.tuscany.sca.contribution.processor.DefaultValidatingXMLInputFactory
>> [Extension points definitions] (PrivilegedActionException)
>> WARNING: PrivilegedActionException occured due to :
>> org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: cos-nonambig:
>> "http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/opencsa/sca/200903":implementation and
>> WC[##other:"http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/opencsa/sca/200903"] (or
>> elements from their substitution group) violate "Unique Particle
>> Attribution". During validation against this schema, ambiguity would
>> be created for those two particles.
>>
>> its just a warning so doesnt break anything, but i don't think i was
>> seeing this yesterday so i guess its due to a recent change.
>>
>>   ...ant
>>

> I haven't done an update this morning yet. Which test were you running
> when you got this?
>
> Simon

So far it looks like anything -  itest, otest...

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.