Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Arved Sandstrom <Ar...@chebucto.ns.ca> on 2000/12/17 17:12:06 UTC

Various Notes

Hi, all

I'm pleased to announce that Kelly Campbell is now our newest committer. For
those of you who haven't noticed, he is actually an early-adopter where FOP is
concerned. Welcome aboard, Kelly.

On another note, I believe that I have my CVS problems solved - I got cable and
now things work like a charm (and fast). Apart from some catching up I need to
do (boy, we have had a lot of activity in the past few months), I want to start
getting column-support code up into CVS. Plus playing with the new code that
folks have created. :-)

Best of the season (where it's appropriate)
Arved Sandstrom

--
Senior Software Type
e-plicity (www.e-plicity.com)