Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Antoine Boudot <ab...@cyres.fr> on 2012/07/30 15:20:11 UTC

MRv1 with CDH4

Hi everyone
I don't understand the steps to follow to implement MRv1 with CDH4
install service?
run service?
config service? mapred-site.xml?
must - have the script retrieve and recreate CDH3 mapred-site.xml and master?

thanks

Antoine

Re: MRv1 with CDH4

Posted by Alejandro Abdelnur <tu...@cloudera.com>.
Antonie,

This is the Apache Hadoop alias for mapreduce, your question is specific to
CDH4 distribution of Apache Hadoop. You should use the Cloudera alias for
such questions. I'll follow up with you in the Cloudera alias where you
cross-posted this message.

Thanks.

--
Alejandro