Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by ivange larry <iv...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/13 12:07:56 UTC

Adding a new Resource in Fineract 1.x

Hi all,

I'm trying to add a new endpoint /healthCheck which will always respond
with 200 to confirm that the server is reachable. I have implemented a
HealthCheckResource.java in org.apache.fineract.system.api. I created the
package system.api. Here's my resource class

https://gist.github.com/ivange94/3b67a80c6d9f90adeceddf052c6026d5

I keep getting a 404 when I try to access the endpoint at
https://localhost:8443/fineract-provider/api/v1/healthCheck?tenantIdentifier=default
.

Is there anything I'm missing?

Thanks,
Larry

Re: Adding a new Resource in Fineract 1.x

Posted by Courage Angeh <co...@gmail.com>.
you are welcome

Posted by ivange larry <iv...@gmail.com>.

--
GSoC 2016 @OpenMRS
GSoC 2017 @LibreHealth

Re: Adding a new Resource in Fineract 1.x

Posted by Courage Angeh <co...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Courage Angeh <co...@gmail.com>.
Hi Larry,

Posted by ivange larry <iv...@gmail.com>.

--
GSoC 2016 @OpenMRS
GSoC 2017 @LibreHealth

Re: Adding a new Resource in Fineract 1.x

Posted by ivange larry <iv...@gmail.com>.

--
GSoC 2016 @OpenMRS
GSoC 2017 @LibreHealth

Re: Adding a new Resource in Fineract 1.x

Posted by Vishwas Babu <vi...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
Larry,