Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Steven Leija <St...@valtech.com> on 2002/09/27 00:02:44 UTC

Sub Project Example

Does anyone have a working example of how the sub project configuration?

Currently I'm trying to implement this using Struts 1.1 b2 from
September 26 and not having any success.  There isn't much documentation
so I'm going blind here.

Thanks for any help!

Steven

Re: Sub Project Example

Posted by Eddie Bush <ek...@swbell.net>.
Have you tried searching the archive?  I've personally given several
examples of this - one of which was quite comprehensive.  Others have
given examples too ...

--
Eddie Bush