Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by derChris <ck...@christiankiefer.de> on 2007/06/07 18:07:45 UTC

How to create Sessions

Hi,

do anybody know about a tutorial how to create sessions in Axis1.3/Tomcat...

I have no idea how to start... and how to work with org.apache.axis.session

Thanks for every hint,

Chris

Re: How to create Sessions

Posted by derChris <ck...@christiankiefer.de>.
At the moment I'm at the point:

package tests;

import org.apache.axis.MessageContext;
import org.apache.axis.session.Session;

public class WebServiceSessionTest{

	Session session = MessageContext.getCurrentContext().getSession();

    public String putInSession(String a){
    	String b = (String) session.get("test");
    	b += a;
    	session.set("test", b);
    	return (String) session.get("test");
    }
}

With one client it's working... but can anybody tell me if it's working
through the application... the session is specific to the client???

Anybody any tutorials, docs, ...????