Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by jawadwasiq <ja...@swiftbsol.com> on 2012/11/16 15:15:48 UTC

RM CreateSequence without Offer

On the client side, when creating sequence, an offer is also included... Is
it somehow possible to remove expires and offer elements from CreateSequence
message? Can it be configured in the endpoint or via Interceptors?

<CreateSequence xmlns="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/rm"

xmlns:ns2="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/08/addressing">
            <AcksTo>

<ns2:Address>http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/08/addressing/role/anonymous
                </ns2:Address>
            </AcksTo>
            <Expires>PT0S</Expires>
            <Offer>
                <Identifier>urn:uuid:e1925263-cd4e-42b2-8d8d-86b8f909a994
                </Identifier>
                <Expires>PT0S</Expires>
            </Offer>
</CreateSequence>

Re: RM CreateSequence without Offer

Posted by jawadwasiq <ja...@swiftbsol.com>.
Thanks this worked fine. The other Endpoint is SAP Netweaver. It seems in my
case it was configured not to accept the offers.

Re: RM CreateSequence without Offer

Posted by Aki Yoshida <el...@gmail.com>.
You can set the includeOffer and sequenceExpiraiton attributes in
sourcePolicy like.

		<wsrm-mgr:sourcePolicy includeOffer="false" sequenceExpiration = "PT5S"/>

This will omit the Offer element and setting some expiration for the
sequence in contrast to the default sequence expiration of P0T that
corresponds to no expiration.

If you want to remove the Expire element completely. I have to look at
if that is possible. What is the other WS-RM implementation which you
are trying to connect to?