Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Cyril Ledru <cy...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/05 16:52:28 UTC

Using a project name different than the artifactId in eclipse-plugin

Hi all,

I have a problem with the maven-eclipse-plugin. I have a multi module
architecture and two of my projects don't have a name (eclipse wise) equal
to their artifactId.
When I execute mvn eclipse:eclipse, the projects referencing those two
really reference projects named after the artifactId which don't exists, and
I then have to edit eclipse classpaths manually each time.

I tried setting the projectNameTemplate to a hardcoded name, but it expects
properties like [artifactId], [groupId], etc which is not what I'm looking
for and that doesn't seem to work.
So is there a way to tell eclipse-plugin to use a different name than the
artifactId ?

Thanks in advance,
Cyril.