Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rahul Kohli <ra...@infosys.com> on 2005/05/05 21:25:00 UTC

Running prebuilt apache (Apache 2.0.46) on RHAS 3.0 in worker mpm mode

Hi,

I am working with prebuilt apache (Apache 2.0.46) installed on Red Hat AS 3.0. By default the Apache web server is installed in Prefork mode. How can I modify it run in Worker MPM mode?

The default location of apache installation is /usr/sbin and is using httpd. There is one more executable located /usr/sbin i.e. httpd.worker.

Please let me know what all changes I need to make to default Apache (installed on RHAS 3.0) to run it in worker mpm mode.

Please suggest.

Thanks,
Rahul

Re: Running prebuilt apache (Apache 2.0.46) on RHAS 3.0 in worker mpm mode

Posted by Paul Querna <ch...@force-elite.com>.
Rahul Kohli wrote:
> Hi,

This is the wrong list for this type of question.  Please try a user
support forum, such as users@httpd.apache.org:
http://httpd.apache.org/lists.html#http-users

Thanks,
Paul