Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/23 19:36:10 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache ManifoldCF 2.0, RC5

Please vote on whether to release Apache ManifoldCF 2.0, RC5.

The artifacts can be found at:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/manifoldcf/apache-manifoldcf-2.0

There is also a tag at:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/manifoldcf/tags/release-2.0-RC5

NOTE: This release contains more than 100 major fixes and modifications.
The entire list can be seen in CHANGES.txt.

WARNING: ManifoldCF 2.0 is NOT backwards compatible with ManifoldCF 1.x.
Connections and jobs cannot be automatically ported from the 1.x series of
releases.  There will be a subsequent backwards-compatible release of MCF
1.8 when this release is finalized.

This release candidate contains a fix for the critical bug CONNECTORS-1128.

(My apologies for the number of RC's, but people are finally exercising
some of the lesser used features of this offering, so fixing problems now
may save us a point release later.)

Thanks,
Karl

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ManifoldCF 2.0, RC5

Posted by Muhammed Olgun <mh...@gmail.com>.
Ran ant test.

+1 from me.

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Ran ui tests and load tests, including postgresql and mysql tests.  Passed
those too.

Karl

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Shinichiro Abe <sh...@gmail.com>.