Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "Morris Jr, David P" <da...@lmco.com> on 2011/02/01 21:48:08 UTC

Creating an interceptor to add an element to a SOAP Header

Can someone send me a URL that  has a good example(s) to add an element to a SOAP Header (client outbound) via an interceptor, preferably thru CXF + Spring?

Thanks in advance!

Re: Creating an interceptor to add an element to a SOAP Header

Posted by Glen Mazza <gm...@talend.com>.
Sure:
http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/entry/jaxwshandlers_to_cxfinterceptors,
look at ClientInterceptors.java//