Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Horacio Natyural <ho...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/09 11:31:39 UTC

Prevent Double Submit When Holding Enter Button

Hi,

Is there a way that I can prevent a double submit when I'm holding the
enter button?
I'm using a normal Button component.

I can't seem to prevent it from submitting the form twice..

Thanks
Carlo

Re: Prevent Double Submit When Holding Enter Button

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
double submits should not be blocked by default. there are plenty of
valid usecases for supporting backbutton+submit. preventing a double
submit is an exception, not the rule.

-igor

Posted by bh...@actrix.gen.nz.

Posted by Horacio Natyural <ho...@gmail.com>.