Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Eduardo Burgos <eb...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/22 17:32:38 UTC

EndpointComponentContext class missing a method?

Hi,

The EndpointComponentContext class (in package
org.apache.servicemix.commonin the servicemix-common artifact) used to
have a getEndpoint() method, one
that had no parameters and returned its own endpoint field. What happened to
that one? I'm getting build errors :)

Eduardo Burgos
<file://///Srv_mokala/root/.m2/repository/org/apache/servicemix/servicemix-common/>

Re: EndpointComponentContext class missing a method?

Posted by Eduardo Burgos <eb...@gmail.com>.
I checked out the last version and I still see the method I need in the
code, it seems it has to do with the latest version in the repos or
something, anyway, disregard this message, I will build it myself :).