Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Patrick Munis <pm...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/30 19:48:54 UTC

T5 integration with spring webflow

Does anyone know if T5 supports spring webflow? If not, is there a
timeline on when to expect this integration.?

Thank
PM

Re: T5 integration with spring webflow

Posted by Francois Armand <fa...@linagora.com>.
Patrick Munis wrote:
> Does anyone know if T5 supports spring webflow? If not, is there a
> timeline on when to expect this integration.?

I believe that subject was already discussed in the ml.
What is rather sure it that today, T5 has no official integration module
for Spring web flow. I also know that several T5 user had built there
own flow/conversation management solution, particularly Geoff Callender
in Jumpstart - and I believe he is looking for come back for that very
feature.

So, the link to Jumpstart is :
http://files.doublenegative.com.au/jumpstart/home.html (look for
wizards) , and perhaps you will have more information if you search in
the ml archive.

Hope it will help,

--
Francois Armand