Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Kurz Wolfgang <wo...@gwvs.de> on 2008/11/13 11:38:01 UTC

The repository is not available

Hello everyone,

I downloaded the Jackrabbit WebApplication. Only thing i changed is
replace the jackrabbit core file with the 1.4.6 version.

When i deploy it on my local machine everything works fine. I can
connect with RMI and webdav.

But when i deploy it on my working webserver i get this error when i try
to access it with webdav:

Error while accessing the repository: The repository is not available.
Check the configuration or use the easy setup wizard.

Even though i configured the Repository just fine and when i try the
wizard it even tells me that ist configured already and running. I can
even connect to it with RMI and work with it with no problems.

Does anyone have an idea whats going wrong?

Thx a lot in Advance for any hints!

Wolfgang Kurz