Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Guanghao Zhang <zg...@gmail.com> on 2020/12/03 09:12:37 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Xin Sun

Folks,

On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC I am pleased to announce that Xin Sun has
accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the project.

We appreciate all of the great contributions Xin Sun has made to the
community thus far and we look forward to his continued involvement.

Allow me to be the first to congratulate Xin Sun on his new role!

Thanks.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Xin Sun

Posted by Viraj Jasani <vj...@apache.org>.
Congratulations and Welcome Xin Sun !!

Posted by Pankaj kr <pa...@huawei.com>.
Congratulations & welcome Xin Sun!!

Regards,
Pankaj

回复: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Xin Sun

Posted by zheng wang <18...@qq.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.
  Congratulations!

Wellington Chevreuil <we...@gmail.com> 于2020年12月3日周四
下午5:38写道:

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.
  Congratulations!

Posted by Wellington Chevreuil <we...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Viraj Jasani <vj...@apache.org>.

Posted by Wellington Chevreuil <we...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Huaxiang Sun <hu...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Xin!

Posted by Huaxiang Sun <hu...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Xin!

Posted by Esteban Gutierrez <es...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Congrats, Xin!

Posted by Esteban Gutierrez <es...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Congrats, Xin!

Posted by Pankaj kr <pa...@huawei.com>.

Posted by Zach York <zy...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Xin Sun!

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.

--
Best regards,
Andrew

decrepit hands
   - A23, Crosstalk

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Xin Sun

Posted by Toshihiro Suzuki <br...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Xin Sun!

Posted by Toshihiro Suzuki <br...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Xin Sun!