Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Srinath Perera <he...@gmail.com> on 2004/10/26 12:52:07 UTC

Fwd:[Result][VOTE][Axis2]Ajith, Deepal and Chinthaka for Axis2 Commiter

the vote has enough +1 and no -1 s, the three has send there CLA's,
can there accsess to the webservices svn  can be enabled.

1) "Deepal Jayasinghe" <de...@opensource.lk>
2) "Ajith Ranabahu" <aj...@gmail.com>
3) "Eran Chinthaka" <ch...@opensource.lk>

Deepal, Ajith, Chinthaka please confirm your account usernames
Thanks
Srinath

Posted by sanjaya singharage <sa...@opensource.lk>.
Yes, warning heeded and thanks. But my earlier keys were missing so I have
to generate new keys. But as I told to Henk I will use this same key for
future releases. I promise :).

sanjaya.
Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.

Fwd: [ATTN][Problem with the Signing releases]

Re: [Result][VOTE][Axis2][ApacheIDs]Ajith, Deepal and Chinthaka for Axis2 Commiter

Posted by Srinath Perera <he...@gmail.com>.
Hi All;

The preferd apache ID  for the three new commiters are below there
CLA's are sent.

fortmat
[Name][current mail address]-[prefered apache ID]-[alternative apche
ID if prefered one taken]
1) "Deepal Jayasinghe" <de...@opensource.lk> - deepal (deepalk)
2) "Ajith Ranabahu" <aj...@gmail.com> - ajith (ajithR)
3) "Eran Chinthaka" <ch...@opensource.lk>   - chinthaka (echinthaka)