Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/14 23:59:59 UTC

1.7.2 Release

Hi All

I'm looking to get the process started for a 1.7.2 release. As far as I can
see, the 1.7.x branch is looking in good shape, and we're not waiting on
any dependencies.

Just before I kick the process off, does anyone have any objections or any
issues they want to flag up?

Looking to kick this off tomorrow, so any queries, please shout!

Thanks

Jon

Re: 1.7.2 Release

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.