Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Anbazhagan <an...@snovabits.net> on 2013/01/11 15:50:06 UTC

How to write a common propertie files for specific languages.

Hi,

I am developing web application using tapestry. I have more than 15 tml
files in my application. I am writing a properties files for German,
English, French languages, for all the pages. In my all the pages, I have
same footer, header and user authentication labels .

So I want to avoid writing separate properties file for all the pages and
also minimize application memory size.

Please any one say how to write a common properties files for each language.

Re: How to write a common propertie files for specific languages.

Posted by Anbazhagan <an...@snovabits.net>.
Thanks for your replay. it's really helpful for me.

Re: How to write a common propertie files for specific languages.

Posted by Markus Feindler <Ma...@gmx.de>.
Use app.properties

see http://tapestry.apache.org/localization.html ApplicationMessageCatalog