Posted to general@attic.apache.org by Henri Yandell <ba...@apache.org> on 2016/04/11 02:03:52 UTC

Board report

Here's what I've posted board report wise. Please let me know if any
changes are needed before the deadline of Wednesday. The Wookie issue is
going to be resolved soon, so the below assumes that's happened.

Attachment I: Report from the Apache Attic Project  [Henri Yandell]

 - The Attic is where projects slumber when their communities fade away.

## Issues:
 - There are no issues requiring board attention at this time.

## Activity:
 - Onami, Rave and Wookie were all moved to the Attic in this quarter,
   along with some website fixes. There are no open issues to retire
   projects currently.

## Health report:
 - We're retiring what needs retiring with little on the backlog. The
   project is as healthy as needed.

## PMC changes:

 - Currently 20 PMC members.
 - Last PMC addition was Herve Boutemy on Sat Jul 18 2015

## Committer base changes:

 - Currently 24 committers.
 - New commmitters:
    - Herve Boutemy was added as a committer on Wed Jan 27 2016
    - Henk P. Penning was added as a committer on Wed Jan 27 2016
    - Sebastian Bazley was added as a committer on Wed Jan 27 2016

## JIRA activity: