Posted to dev@empire-db.apache.org by Rainer Döbele <do...@esteam.de.INVALID> on 2022/03/14 15:31:26 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release all new website for Empire-db

Hello all,

I am happy to announce, that the vote on publishing our new website has passed with 6 votes of which 5 were binding.

+1 [binding]: Ivan, Jan, Eike, Dimitar and myself (Rainer)
+1 [non-binding]: Sascha
  0: none
-1: none

Thanks you all for participating.

I will now proceed with publishing the website and an inform you when it is live.

Best regards,
Rainer