Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2014/07/18 01:01:40 UTC

ApacheCon

Hi,

Well looks like I'm going to be a bit busy at ApacheCon this year as several of my sessions got accepted. Anyone want to help me out? :-)

Justin

Re: ApacheCon

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
Good luck.  Hope you get more folks than we did in Denver.

-Alex

Re: ApacheCon

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!

I just put out a new blog entry here [1]  Please ensure that everything
looks good.

Om

[1] https://blogs.apache.org/flex/entry/apache_flex_at_apachecon_eu

Re: ApacheCon

Re: ApacheCon

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

> So I guess we will be meeting in Budapest. Looking forward to it :-)
See you there!

Justin

Re: ApacheCon

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

> Excellent!  Can you both for please forward the details about your talks?
I think they may be having a little technical difficultly as it seems they have accepted all of my submitted talks (4 of them!) Once I confirm and get "real" confirmation I'll post the details here.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: AW: ApacheCon

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.
Excellent!  Can you both for please forward the details about your talks?
I can put up a blog post about that.

Thanks,
Om

AW: ApacheCon