Posted to dev@thrift.apache.org by Jim King <Ji...@simplivity.com> on 2017/01/16 14:43:38 UTC

CI Build Failures

Progress is being hindered by inability to complete CI builds.
We need to fix this as the top priority.  Nothing gets merged if CI builds fail.
Folks who are involved with the docker image support, please take a look at the recent Travis CI failures.

Thanks.

James E. King, III
Architect
8 Technology Drive, 2nd Floor
Westborough, MA 01581-1756
Ph: 855-SVT-INFO
PRIVACY STATEMENT:
This message is a PRIVATE communication.  This message and all attachments are a private communication sent by SimpliVity and are considered to be confidential or protected by privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the information contained in or attached to this message is strictly prohibited.  Please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.

Re: CI Build Failures

Posted by Roger Meier <ro...@bufferoverflow.ch>.
Hi Jim

I made a fix and tested locally: