Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Alex Magdenko <ma...@pisem.net> on 2008/03/03 11:35:02 UTC

Integration with Geronimo.

I'm new to Geronimo and I would like to get some help about the following
problem.

I'm working on GridGain(www.gridgain.com) integration with Geronimo.
I need to start my specific service(loader) inside Geronimo server. I have
set of jars which used in my service. All my EAR, WAR applications should
use that service. I need to use the same classLoader with classes from my
service in EAR and WAR applications (no need to load these gridgain classes
per application).

I understand that my service will be declared as GBean and implements
GBeanLifecycle interface.
Could you help me with depoyment-plan.? Ideas?... links?...

Thanks

-----

--
Best regards.

Re: Integration with Geronimo.

Posted by Alex Magdenko <ma...@pisem.net>.
Thank you for your help.
I will investigate it and GridGeronimoLoader will be added in future
GridGain releases.

-----

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.