Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Thyagarajan Krishnan <th...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/07 08:50:10 UTC

bugzilla installation & integration with subversion

Hi,

I have the target to integration subversion with bugzilla.

At this moment i have my subversion on red hat linux up & running. Bit stuck
up with the authorization.

I am in the process of understaning the bugzilla installation.

1. is there a RPM package for bugzilla latest version? Where can i find it?
2. Does this RPM package include the dependecies, ie when i install this RPM
will it install all dependencies?
3. How do i perform the integration of subversion with bugzilla?
Installation steps?

Thanks in advance for your help !!

rgds
Thyag

Re: bugzilla installation & integration with subversion

Posted by Samay <ge...@hotmail.com>.

On 11/7/05, Thyagarajan Krishnan <th...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  I have the target to integration subversion with bugzilla.
>
>  At this moment i have my subversion on red hat linux up & running. Bit
> stuck up with the authorization.

<snip>
>  3.  How do i perform the integration of subversion with bugzilla?
> Installation steps?

You may wanna consider using SCMBUG http://www.mkgnu.net/?q=scmbug to
achieve ur ojectives.

regards

Shirish

Re: bugzilla installation & integration with subversion

Posted by Hari Kodungallur <hk...@gmail.com>.
On 11/7/05, Thyagarajan Krishnan <th...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  I have the target to integration subversion with bugzilla.
>
>  At this moment i have my subversion on red hat linux up & running. Bit
> stuck up with the authorization.
>
>  I am in the process of understaning the bugzilla installation.
>
>  1.  is there a RPM package for bugzilla latest version? Where can i find
> it?
>  2.  Does this RPM package include the dependecies, ie when i install this
> RPM will it install all dependencies?
>  3.  How do i perform the integration of subversion with bugzilla?
> Installation steps?

Thyag, can you please ask (1) and (2) in the bugzilla mailing list?
About (3), what exactly do you want to do?
In short, the integration involves setting up the email interface of
bugzilla, then adding calls from post-commit hook script to send an
email to the email interface.
Please try it and if and when you encounter any problems, ask the
appropriate mailing list.

thanks
-Hari
Spikesource Inc.