Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Jason Rosenberg <jr...@shopzilla.com> on 2008/02/02 22:22:07 UTC

Difference between Jencks AMQPool and AMQ's builtin Pooling...

I've been using the Jencks AMQPool library.  However, it seems to be no
longer actively maintained.

I'm wondering if the Connection Pooling now in the main ActiveMQ core is
more current and solves the same issues AMQPool was designed for?

Also, are there any known dependencies with regards using the
FailoverTransport and connection pooling.

I'm just recently upgrading to AMQ 5.1 from 4.1.1....

Jason