Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Jeff Butler <je...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/08 22:34:05 UTC

[VOTE] Promote iBatis for Java 2.3.0 to General Availability

Hi All,

Sorry for the delay in calling the vote - the holidays got a little crazier
than I expected :)

Since there have been no major issues reported with 2.3.0, I propose that we
promote iBATIS for Java 2.3.0 to GA status, and that we also leave the
2.2.0GA release available on the download page for now (until the
seperate DAO
download is available).

I'm +1.

Jeff Butler

Re: [VOTE] Promote iBatis for Java 2.3.0 to General Availability

Posted by Nathan Maves <na...@gmail.com>.
+1 YEAH!

Posted by Jan Vissers <Ja...@cumquat.nl>.
+1