Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Hanlan, Dominic - Senior Developer" <dh...@icc.co.uk> on 2002/05/22 09:28:45 UTC

RE: Prob. referring XSL over URI (Pls. consider this out of conte xt p ost)

I have the smae set up. I include the XSL in my application deployment and
they are then available via my web server, i.e.
http://mysite/mywebroot/xsl/stylesheet.xsl
This makes the URI independent of the actual deployment directory. It is
mapped by the deployment desciptor for my web root.

/Dominic