Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/03 11:01:11 UTC

Re: [RESUL][VOTE] Accept the application metrics bundles contribution

Hi,

I double-checked with Robert and he is still interested - hence, with
my +1 as well:

* +1 votes from David Jencks, David Bosschaert, Christian Schneider,
Jean-Baptiste Onofré, Raymond Auge, Pierre De Rop, Carsten Ziegeler,
Georg Henzler, and Karl Pauls.

* No other votes.

The vote is successful. I will follow-up with Robert to get it in.

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: Application metrics bundles contribution (was: [RESUL][VOTE] Accept the application metrics bundles contribution)

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Robert,

Thanks for the update.

I saw the PR, I will take a look.