Posted to dev@metamodel.apache.org by Alberto Rodriguez <ar...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/12 17:06:24 UTC

Including info to execute integration tests

Hi guys,

I've just tried to execute some integration tests in MM and can not figure
out why they were not getting executed. As I haven't neither compiled the
code nor execute tests for a while I forgot that you need to rename the
example-metamodel-integrationtest-configuration.properties file and
uncomment the module properties for the module you want to execute tests
against.

I think it would be a good idea to include this info in the README file of
the project. We might create a new section, something like "Running
integration tests" just below the "Building the code" section.

What do you think?

Kind regards,

Alberto

Re: Including info to execute integration tests

Posted by Alberto Rodriguez <ar...@gmail.com>.
Cool! I'll add this info and create a PR with these changes.

I will also update the link included in PostgresqlTest.java to the
dellstore2 sample database because is broken.

Kind regards,

Posted by sunitha <su...@sifycorp.com>.
DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. Please note that intercepting or any unauthorized use of this message or any attachment can be treated as infringement of person’s right of privacy under the Human Rights Act 1993 and also is a Criminal Offence under the Information and Technology Act, 2008.

WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. Thank you for your cooperation.

Re: Including info to execute integration tests

Posted by Kasper Sørensen <i....@gmail.com>.
Sounds like a good idea to me.